Friday, March 30, 2012

Updated Cosplay Pictures

Here is the current progress of my Two Face cosplay. 

I tried to keep my take on Two Face closer to the Batman: The Animated Series version.  I'm hoping to buy some face paint next week to do a test on making my face look like the animated series version.  So this means, yes I will be blue face instead of the usual completely mutilated/ripped up or red face like other versions of TwoFace. 

Danny Phantom Cosplay Update: 
I'm liking how this is looking so far. The wig, not so much (hence why I didn't post it yet here.) I am going to try to work with it but might resort to just making my hair all white. Not going to give up yet! Finally, I need to make a belt for this cosplay.


I am really looking forward to convention season! Please let me know what you think of my cosplays or if you have any suggestions. Also, be sure to follow me on Facebook and Twitter if you enjoyed this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment