With that said, let me tell you about 7 ideal women I would love to have as a date for Valentine’s Day. Each woman is from a different medium I enjoy and some aren’t physically tangible, but nonetheless they have some characteristics I like in a mate. I will be selecting one woman from each of the following: Video Games, Wrestling, Anime, TV (Live-Action), Comics, Movies (Live Action), and Music. So sit back and enjoy the ride as I tell you about seven lovely ladies.
1. Cammy from Super Street Fighter 2
2. AJ Lee from the WWE
24-year-old WWE Superstar is a very wonderful choice of a woman for me. She has the girl next-door vibe, loves video games & comic books, and is a dog-person. On top of that, she’s in my favorite sport (well fake sport) of the WWE. Unfortunately, the 5’3” beauty is currently dating (in story line) current World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan. The man let her get run over by the over 500 pound Big Show last month and continues to put her in harms way! I would never do such a thing! AJ if you’re reading this, I’d say skip the tonight’s taping of Smackdown, fly out to O’Hare airport and I’ll take you out to the Cheesecake Factory and Gameworks.
WHOA! Okay Daniel, chill bro, I was kidding!
3. Haruko of Fooly Cooly
4. 2nd Becky Connor from Roseanne
A lot of you are probably going to say, you like Roseanne? Well, yeah, as reluctant as I am sometimes to admit it, I think the show can be funny. For some reason as a kid, I was never fond of the first actress who played Becky (Lecy Goranson.) Is it just me, but when Sarah Chalke took over her role didn’t her character seem a lot sweeter? Also, no offense to Goranson, I happen to find Sarah Chalke more attractive as well. Honestly, some of the later episodes where Goranson and Chalke would take turn with the role. Sure Chalke’s version of Becky would get angry too but she seemed to not sound as angry as Goranson would. Let’s not forget that Sarah Chalke would also move onto the role of Dr. Elliott Reid on Scrubs, another character that would win my heart.
5. Harley Quinn of the Batman FranchiseRISE ABOVE HATE!
6. Emmy Hasure from Mannequin
Jonathan Switcher AKA Andrew McCarthy was one lucky man in the 1987 movie Mannequin. When his life was looking down while working overnights as a stock boy at a clothing store, it starts to pick up in better ways both financially and romantically! This all goes thanks to a department store mannequin. Not just any mannequin, one that was formerly a princess in Ancient Egypt played by a young Kim Cattrall! Seriously, the movie may be corny, it was your typical cheesy 80s romantic comedy but it’s hilarious and I think most guys would love to be in that position! A swim suit model comes to life, thinks that despite your low paying job that you’re the best thing since sliced bread, and on top of that helps you go further in your career to vice president of such a large clothing store! Like they say, behind every great man, come a great woman, only this one is a princess turned mannequin. Yes, the critics hated the movie, but it did have a number one hit song featured in it:
7. Katy PerryReally? Do I need to get into this one? She just broke it off with Russell Brand. Also look at her:
I rest my case.
That’s it for my Valentine’s Day desires. I hope whatever you choose to do today whether it’s sharing it with your loved one, searching for a Valentine, or polishing off a bottle of Jose Cuervo solo, be safe and have fun if you can! Also, be sure to check out the following:
- Facebook Fan Page: Like My page today if you haven’t already. You will receive updates, random discussion, and other various links on when I update my page or post a new video.
- YouTube Page: Videos will be posted on this site as well but I have started a YouTube page. Please subscribe and encourage others to do so.
- MS Walk Donations Page: On May 6, I will be walking in the Naperville, IL walk for Multiple Sclerosis fund. I am looking to raise donations of up to $500 for this cause. I will be walking as apart of the Costumers With a Cause (CWC) group where I will be walking as Danny Phantom. For more details please visit my page.
Now before I end this article, I would like to pay my respects to two people who passed away:
- Adam Adamowicz: The designer behind Fallout 3 and Skyrim. Truthfully, I never played either game but I always felt both had a great look to the games and I know many of my friends who love the games! Thank you Adam for your contributions in gaming and May you rest in peace!
- Whitney Houston: I don’t believe I need to explain who she is. I would like to share that I think she was a very talented woman and it’s a real shame she had to leave us behind at only age 48. My condolences to her friends, family, and fans alike. I will end this update with a video of likely her most iconic video of many.